Pro account

Nude wife. Swinging in Hialeah

You need to register to watch the video!
Video
years old

About

Seeking married m4w. I am search real sex.

COB. My Gifts is 160eur 1hour, 280eur 2hours, 3y0eur 3hours, more hours ask me please. KISSES Sasha . Not sure what to say about myself, sense of humor, funny, gregarious am a good listener and can carry a conversation. I am presently retired but work part time as a transporter to keep my mind active. I do like to travel, whether it be for a few hours or a weekend and not just Ohio. I have a passport and would like to meet someone who also has one because would like to go to Canada as I lived there. I listen to music from 60' thru 70's, do not like jazz, rap or hiphop, country is ok. I love animals and kids and would date someone who has kids.. Sign Up for Free and enhance your experience. I like to sock big a dick.

Hobbies/interests

Horney swingers searching get fuck Black lady ready no strings attached

Sexual Fantasies:

✅Golden shower (in)
✅BDSM
✅Humiliation (giving)
✅TOY PLAY
✅Bondage
✅Photo / Video rec
✅Role Play & Fantasy
✅Oral
✅Lesbishow

Note: You must be logged in to post a review.

VIP

24 years old

About me

Beauty for a nice gentleman offers to become acquainted with a Russian girl. Wants dating.

Hello gents,. I provide also SM services,domination,fetish.... In silence, peace and quiet gloom. Create a free swingers account so you can see and write to them all. I want meeting interesting and modest people.

Hobbies/interests